GamingPlaza
GamingPlaza
GamingPlaza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What old games do you want Nintendo to put on the 3DS as full games or on the 3DS Virtual Console Service?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torpoleon

Torpoleon

What old games do you want Nintendo to put on the 3DS as full games or on the 3DS Virtual Console Service? Empty
PostSubject: What old games do you want Nintendo to put on the 3DS as full games or on the 3DS Virtual Console Service?   What old games do you want Nintendo to put on the 3DS as full games or on the 3DS Virtual Console Service? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 pm

So, Nintendo has remade two N64 Games for the 3DS (Ocarina of Time 3D & Starfox 64 3D) and have a sequel to Luigi's Mansion slated for a 2012 release. Do you think there should be other old games Nintendo recognizes for the 3DS? Do you think Nintendo would put any old games on the 3DS Virtual Console. Here's what I think:

Full Games
Super Mario Sunshine 3D (My Sunshine doesn't work anymore and this game could be perfect on the 3DS.)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 3D (Same as Sunshine)
Pokémon Snap 2 (Sequel, not a remake. Could have all or most of the 646 official revealed Pokémon, brand new places to explore, Juniper replacing Oak (or you could go to all 5 regions) and you can move the 3DS around to take pictures.)

Virtual Console Games
All the Generation I & II Main Series Pokémon Games (I'd love to have an easy way to play the originals, especially Yellow. They do have remakes, but wouldn't it be nice to have an easy way to play the originals. The NES Ambassador games have wireless multi-player, so why can't Nintendo do that again?)

I said games I'd like to see (could add more in the future), so now it's your turn!
Back to top Go down

What old games do you want Nintendo to put on the 3DS as full games or on the 3DS Virtual Console Service?
Page 1 of 1